Since 1964, Union Settlement’s College Readiness Program has provided over 21,000 low-income and minority students with guidance and encouragement to pursue higher education. We serve low- and middle-performing, low-income, predominantly first-generation prospective college students who require additional support and mentorship to fully realize their potential.
Our services include:
• Academic, financial, career and personal counseling
• Career exploration
• College application essay writing workshops
• College visits
• College admissions and financial aid application assistance
• SAT and ACT preparation
• Summer enrichment and internship programs
• Financial literacy workshops
• Early intervention/transition services for middle school students
Of the 250 high school seniors we serve annually with intensive and individualized services, over 95% graduate and 85% enter college (the citywide rates for high school graduation and post-secondary enrollment are 70% and 45%).
College Readiness Alumni Network
Are you an alum of our program?
Email email@example.com to get connected!
Like us on Facebook.com/UnionSettlementAlum