East Harlem Small Business Grant
THIS PROGRAM HAS CLOSED AND WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Union Settlement, Council Member Diana Ayala, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, and the NYC Economic Development Corp. are joining forces to offer a $4,000,000 Grant Program to East Harlem’s small businesses in need of COVID-19 financial assistance.
- • Grantees must be small businesses (20 or fewer employees).
- • Annual revenue of less than $1,000,000.
- • Operating within the boundaries of Manhattan Community District 11.
- • Businesses must have been open and operating prior to March 1, 2020.
- • Grants to be used to offset operating expenses (rent, utilities, payroll, insurance, and other operating costs), but may not exceed the lesser of:
- * (a) three months of operating expenses; or
- * (b) $20,000.
For more information call: (347) 567-6376