CARE NYC at Union Settlement
Do you care for someone living with Alzheimer’s Disease or other type of dementia?
Feeling stressed out and need a helping hand?
CARE NYC at Union Settlement can help!
Thanks to a new partnership with Sunnyside Community Services, we will be offering FREE support that includes:
- Respite services – in home or adult day care
- Long term care planning to help you prepare for the road ahead
- Applying for Medicaid and other benefits
- Counseling with understanding professionals
- Peer support groups
- Education and caregiver skills
- Wellness activities
- Cultural trips to take with your loved one
- And more!
CARE NYC’s services are offered throughout the five boroughs. Services are available in English and Spanish and based on individual eligibility.
Talk to one of our Caregiver Support Specialists to find out how CARE NYC can help YOU!
Click here to learn more about CARE NYC. You can also call 718-906-0669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.